Embark on a culinary adventure and tantalise your taste buds at Tajine, Singapore’s only Moroccan Tapas and Cocktail Bar.
Transport your palate to Morocco with a selection of traditional dishes, including mixed platters of Mediterranean dips and salads with wood-fired batbout bread, and the show-stopping succulent veal shank complete with bone marrow, organic saffron, honey and almonds.
This specially curated menu will be paired with the wines of Raúl Pérez, one of the world’s most visionary winemakers. Internationally acclaimed wine critic Jancis Robinson cited “Raúl Pérez is a magician – and you have to admit he does look like a bit of a wizard. He manages to create succulent wines of great character, initially in his native Bierzo and now further afield in the far north-west of Spain.”
Join us for an evening that truly captures the essence of Moroccan cuisine featuring the exquisite wines of Raúl Pérez!
Terms & Conditions
– The Offer is valid for Maybank Epicurean Treats menu only and when payment is made with a Maybank card.
– Limited seating applies.
– Reservation is on a first-come-first-served basis.
– All payments for tickets purchased are fixed and final. Strictly no refunds, no cancellations and no amendment/rescheduling of sessions once tickets have been purchased.
– Menu and alcohol pairing may be subjected to changes without prior notice. Any dietary restrictions must be highlighted during booking. While restaurant will do their best to accommodate dietary requirements, there is no guarantee all requests can be met.
– Any additional food or beverages ordered beyond the menu will be charged by the restaurant directly and full payment must be made with a Maybank card at the end of the meal.
– The Event Organiser reserves the rights to include each event participant’s name, and full contact details into it’s Mailing List to enable dissemination of information about future activities and events.